Tuesday, 27 November 2012

NaNo Progress Report: No Progress



Firstly, I apologise for such a long gap since my last post. It was in no way intentional, and whilst I’d love to say the reason was due to being so caught up in writing, this is simply not the case. 
 
I haven’t been writing for the last two weeks. Honestly, my head hasn’t been in the game. I really do want to finish Erase. It would be amazing if I could finish it before the year ends. Whether that will happen or not is yet to be seen. 

However, before I accomplish that, I think I need to sort out my own life first. Like I said, my head isn’t in the game at the moment. Until it is, I don’t think I’m going to create anything decent, and that certainly isn’t what my MS deserves. 

Hopefully things will be back to normal soon. Until then, I hope your month went significantly better than mine, and I will be back shortly.

3 comments:

  1. I hope all things work out for you soon so that you can get your head back in the game and write your heart out. Stuff happens aye? Best of luck to you and don't be apologizing to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get everything sorted out with yourself first, then you can move on from there. Don't feel bad about not writing. You'll get your head back in it in the end!

    ReplyDelete